"Audacity, the only challenge for a new Africa"
The Institut Afrique Monde Côte d'Ivoire welcomes you. It is a "Think Tank" created in Paris in October 2013, with a branch in Côte d'Ivoire set up in 2014. Its mission is to be an independent and apolitical laboratory of ideas with the aim of:
- to make known to the greatest number the dynamism and the potential of Côte d'Ivoire through a better perception of its society, its culture, its economy, in a perspective both historical and current,
- to position itself as a body for reflection, analysis and debate, proposing innovative and daring ideas for the development of Africa, more particularly a peaceful Côte d'Ivoire, open to the world, with a point of view to defend on what is happening,
- to encourage and implement initiatives aimed at improving the lives of men and women on the African continent, particularly in Côte d'Ivoire.
Africa is seen as the continent of the future. We provide you with publications concerning the African continent, its subjects and its future.
The press in Ouagadougou commented extensively on the event (see links). La Tribune du Faso DirectInfoBurkina Burkina24.com
Summary of the Report Author: Professeur Pascal Valentin HOUENOU
Synthetic Report (in french) Authors: TIEMBRE Isaac and KOUADIO Jérémie
Pronounced by: Professor Aïdara Daouda Text of the Conference (in french)
Report and recommendations (in french)
- Restitution Workshop in Mali – Photos
- Restitution Workshop – Building Peace in Burkina Faso: Contribution of Religious Leaders for Sustainable Peace
- Symposium: Higher education and youth employability: innovative strategies in the framework of sustainable development objectives – Report
- Symposium: Higher Education and Youth Employability: Innovative Strategies in the Framework of Sustainable Development – Photos
- Seminar: The Effects of Pollution on Human Health – Report